Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!  This is the beginning of sharing my love of paper crafts with others.  I have been mainly a card maker with an occasional home decor item thrown in for fun. But recently, with the realization that my babies are all growing up so fast, I have decided that I want to spend more time scrap booking and recording as many of the little moments that I can.

I joined as a Close To My Heart Consultant in April, so many of the projects that I will be posting will have our CTMH products.  If you like what you see, you can click on the link to go to my site to order any of the supplies you might need.

I plan on joining some blog hops, so new projects will be posted regularly. Hope you will visit often!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am looking forward to seeing what you create. If you get a chance head on over to mine....www.disneygirlcrafts.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Close to My Heart family. I just started my 10th year and it's one of the best decisions I've made :) Looking forward to seeing more posts and thanks for jumping into the ABC Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete