Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!  My husband and I took our 2 younger daughters out Trick or Treating. I think we were one of the few groups that did NOT have a Frozen character with us. 

Today I am sharing the 3 different projects that I made for Halloween. I made them all using the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. 




This 2 page layout is made using all cuts from pages 70 and 71 in the booklet. It was so easy, I just set the dial to the suggested size and picked the cuts I wanted.  With the cartridge, everything is set to where the default is sized to go perfectly with your project. The hardest part was picking the colors I wanted to use! I am planning on making tombstone journal spots to add once I get the pictures printed.


This next project is a Halloween mini-album cut from pages 54-55. The picture doesn't do it justice... it is super cute but that would have been a lot of pics to show the front and back of each page.  Maybe I might learn how to put a video on here- that would make showing the minis so much easier. Hmmm... will have to do that when I finish the envelope mini I am working on.


Finally, I also made this really cute card. I don't usually make Halloween cards, but I was playing around in the Cricut Craft Room and this is what happened! All the cuts for this card are on page 71. I used the photo mat 1, flipped it on it's side then scaled it down to fit on the front of a 5x7 card. Then scaled down the house image and played with it until I got the size and placement that I liked. I welded the house image to the frame so it would all cut out at once. Then again played with the sizing and placement until I was happy with the "Boo". For the background, I used a Halloween paper that I had in my stash. And the yellow for the windows and door is just a little scrap of cardstock cut to fit behind the house.

Ok, that's all for tonight. I'll be back with a new post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment