Friday, September 12, 2014

Artfully Sent is here! (And how to get free product!!)

Hi Everyone!

I have some exciting news... Close To My Heart's new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge is finally available!!! And I am going to show you how easy it is to get FREE CTMH product this month!

The Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge bundle is geared with card makers in mind.  With my card making focus, I have been looking forward to this release.


The bundle includes the exclusive to CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge, 3 coordinating stamp sets, and a pack of Daisy White Cardstock.  That is nearly $125 worth of product for just $99! You can order this great bundle by clicking here.


Artfully Sent has all kinds of cards including pop-ups, slide cards, scene cards and more.  I can't wait to check it out!


Also, did you know that September is National Stamping month?  To celebrate 30 Years, CTMH has a great sale going on! If you spend $30 on any regular retail priced stamp sets, you will receive this awesome set of 30 mini stamps for FREE! They are perfect for cards, tags, and embellishments! 
You can browse all of CTMH's stamp sets here: Acrylic Stamp Sets



As always, CTMH has a Stamp of the Month D-sized stamp set for just $5 when you spend $50 or more on ANY of CTMH's products.  September's set is this fabulous Family is Forever. To check out the whole catalog online, click here: melissahegwood.ctmh.com

OK--- I know you are all wondering how to get the free product I mentioned at the beginning, right?
So here is how- by hosting a party! I know, I know- that's not what you were expecting.  But stick with me for a minute....  A qualifying party is any order or group of orders that totals $150 or more. If you take advantage of all the great things going on this month, you only need $16 additional product to qualify for $25 in FREE products (including the exclusive Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets).  So even if you don't want to include your friends, there is nothing that says you can't have a party of 1 !

Here is the math:
Artfully Sent bundle $99 +  Retail-priced stamps  $30 (which gets you the additional free stamp set) + Sept. Stamp of Month  $5  +  additional products  $16 =  party minimum of $150.  Ta Da! $25 in free product!

If you want to place an order of $150 or more to qualify for party status, don't order through the links above.  Instead email me at melissahegwood3@gmail.com and I will contact you about setting up your party online.

For smaller orders, feel free to head on over to my website: melissahegwood.ctmh.com

My sister is visiting this weekend and I am planning on having a shared crafting marathon so I should have some new projects to post next week... come back and visit again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment