Saturday, August 23, 2014

Everything ABC Blog Hop- Letter Q





Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter Q. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their P element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda- Scrappy Therapy

If you came from Wendy Kessler- My Scrapbooking Blog then you're on the right track!

This project has 2 q's in it- Quilted and Quick! The quilted is obvious- this is a quilt inspired design for an A2 card. And quick is for the fact that this card literally took me minutes to complete.  I knew the deadline was coming up and I needed to do my Q hop before midnight. Of course, the crazy long errands I had to do after work today all took longer than expected. When I finally got to sit down at 11pm, I remembered my deadline! Oops! Good thing I work well under pressure!


This card was all done using the Chalk It Up paper pack.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the "quilt blocks". After attaching the blocks, I ran it quickly through my Sizzix Texture Boutique.  I have a Big Kick, but for most little card things, I find the little TB is much more convenient. The sentiment is from the Artbooking Cricut bundle stamped in Lagoon ink. Add a few clear sparkles, and Voila! A quick, quilted look card from start to finish in 10 minutes!

The paper, ink, stamp, and sparkles can all be found at my CTMH website (link to the right of my blog)

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is  Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy for a complete list of participants!

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the texture added to the whole project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to use up scrappy bits! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I may have to try this design.
    Dedra
    http://dedras-crafts-for-a-cure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete